MFA currently offers customized strategies to meet the diverse investment objectives of our clients. Our goal is to tailor our strategies to your unique investment needs.
Our INVESTMENT PHILOSOPHY
- Risk Management: Investors must take risk to generate returns. Deciding how much risk to take, which risks to take, and monitoring those risks is extremely important.
- Intelligent Implementation: MFA is agnostic towards management styles (active vs. passive) and investment vehicles (mutual funds vs ETFs vs private funds). We continually evaluate each asset class and market conditions to determine the best style and vehicle to gain exposure.
- Tax-Aware: After-tax returns matter more than pre-tax returns. We must consider both short-term and long-term tax issues.
- Cost-Aware: Net-of-fee returns are more important than gross-of-fee returns, plain and simple.
HOW TO GET STARTED
- The first step to investing is to consider your financial situation and identify your goals, your timeframe for meeting those goals, and how much risk to take.
- Once we understand your situation and goals, we will design an asset allocation that is customized for you.
- When you decide to work with us, we will help you open accounts, consolidate accounts, transfer assets, deposit funds, and provide other assistance in relation to our advisory services.
- Investing your money is only the first step. We continually monitor the markets and your investments and will proactively make changes, when they are beneficial or needed.
- We are always available to our clients, whether it is for a regular review, a quick question, or more complex service requests.
|Assets Under Management||Management Fee|
|$0 - $999,999||1.00%|
|$1,000,000 - $1,999,999||0.85%|
|$2,000,000 - $4,999,999||0.80%|
|$5,000,000 - $9,999,999||0.70%|
|$10,000,000 or more||0.60%|
Check out our FAQ page for more information